Fascinating displays apart, the core specialty of Louvre Abu Dhabi is undoubtedly its intricate and multi-layered geometric lace dome, enhanced by thousands of star-like cladding patterns. This is inspired by the region’s ancient construction techniques, such as the traditional Falaj water system and interweaved palm leaves. The resulting structure provides elegant perforations, creating a stunning contrast of sunlight and shade. This makes for some cool insta shots.
Needless to say, the one of its kind museum is striking in every way – unique concept, wide-ranging offerings, aesthetic appearance, and thriving location! So get your Louvre Abu Dhabi tickets to gain stress-free access to one of the UAE’s most unique cultural landmarks.
- Gain entry to the Arabian world’s first Universal Museum
- Discover over 600 artworks arranged in 12 distinct sequences
- Admire permanent exhibits that date back to 3rd BC
- See classic masterpieces loaned from legendary French institutions like Louvre Museum
- Enjoy its unique architecture that creates an impressive rain of light effect